Followers

Pages

26 Nov 2012

After winning those lovely awards I didn't really want to post and have them disappear, but sometimes you just have to do it.

Here is my next Digi Scrap Book page. Picture taken at Halloween,  a little late I know, but better late than never.  Plus it works well for this months criteria over at the the cupboard trilogy which is Halloween/Autumn.

Why not pop over and have a look at  all the DT's fab work and maybe have a go yourself.
 http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


6 comments:

  1. Love this page, and definitely scary children lol - looks like they had a lot of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the gorgeous halloween theme and the photograph is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant layout Mags, I just love it, the photo suits it so well, by the way you won't lose your badges just put them in your side bar Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just rename me DURR
    Thanks Zoe, I just never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mags, you're very clever to do these digi-pages.....I honestly wouldn't have a clue where to start ;)

    ReplyDelete